"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Short, Sweet, Point

I've obviously been having a hard time blogging. I'm exhausted all the time. These toddlers are kicking my butt. The only time I can do anything is when they are asleep. During their naps I have to do stuff around the house because if I try to do it while they are awake they are, ya know, inside the dishwasher, washing machine, etc. And when they go down at night I am literally right behind them. I maybe last an hour. Long enough to eat and shower. But as I was writing our friend Chelsea, I told her about our trip to the zoo for just a few hours one day and how it took me a week to get over it. You're going along starting to feel like maybe you're actually a normal person and then something happens to remind you that your not. I realized that I have these thoughts occasionally that I can try to journal. Short ones, mind you, because I usually can't complete a, finish a. . . what was I saying? Anyway, the only problem is that I say that I'm not a Debbie-downer. And some of these one liners may sound like I am. So please forgive me if my future entries sound like I'm complaining. I just may not have the energy to put coherency to the  positive thoughts in my head. I assure you, they do still live there. 

If you can't beat them, join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment