"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Monday, May 26, 2014

Best Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2014

I am so honored that my blog was chosen as one of  Healthline’s Best Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2014. Especially considering how sporadically I write. It does bring me great joy to know that something I've said or put together may be helping someone. And that comments left have generated conversation to spur on support and further resources for each other as we fight this together. Thank you to everyone who patiently waits for me to post and submits comments with your advice and helpful tips for others. I am continually learning from you all.

You can see the full list here: http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/best-fibromyalgia-blogs



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, that's a fantastic honor! :)

    ReplyDelete