"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Seaweed Shmeeweed

I tried roasted seaweed the other day. I saw it in the store. The package said MSG free, gluten free, sugar free. Oh look, something I can eat. It was like licking the inside of an aquarium. You know how your fish tank smells when it needs to be cleaned? That's exactly how it tasted. Why do people eat this stuff? I let the kids try it. They can't talk yet but I know they were saying, "You wouldn't let me put that leaf in my mouth the other day but you want me to eat this!" Even the dogs wouldn't eat it. Then my husband tried it. Seriously, after seeing all our reactions you're still going to try it? I can't get you to try good food but you'll try something that almost made me throw up. I will remember and remind you of the day you tried seaweed forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment