"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lavender Oil for Eczema

Our daughter has horrible eczema. I've changed our laundry detergent, her shampoo, body wash, lotion, everything. It all started when she had her first ear infections and got a yeast infection from the antibiotic. Before that she was totally fine and had no problems whatsoever. But after several ear infections and rounds of antibiotics she evidently formed eczema too. I was treating some diaper rash with coconut oil when a friend who sells doTERRA oils suggested lavender oil to treat her eczema. She gave me a sample that she mixed with fractionated coconut oil and within one application I could see a huge difference. So I started to treat her eczema with lavender oil. What a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment