"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kristine Cheney Contest Winners

Congratulations to Heather and Connie! You are the winners of the Kristine Cheney Contest. You will each receive your choice of one of her e-books. Please send Kristine a personal email referencing the Famous Faces of Fibro interview and informing her of your choice of ebook title to Kristine at tisatrix@cox.net and she will forward your .pdf ebook. (Please note that the first book to begin the Spartan Heart Saga is Spartan Heart Part One, and the single title novella is Secret Santa.) You can also contact me at ThisIsMyFibro@gmail.com and I will forward your information and selection to Kristine. Congratulations and enjoy your reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment