"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Funky Blues

It's been hard lately and I've been under a lot of stress. The other night I was talking with Rob and he said I had to get out of the house. He didn't care what I went and did, but I had to get out. So I called my friend and we batted a few ideas around. Honestly the idea of being out late was not appealing to me. And after being up well over 24 hours straight with the baby I didn't have the energy to dance. And I don't go places where I have to stand in line for 
someone to tell me that I may not get in. I don't think so. We ended up going to Painting With a Twist for that night's class doing The Funky Blues.  They had an awesome play list and we were singing along. 
When we were finished we weren't tired . I don't know how. I must have been running on pure fumes. So we decided to go karaoking. As we were walking out the front door of the studio we heard this horrible wailing coming from the bar down that sidewalk. We looked at each other and said, "They have karaoke." We didn't stay long. We embarrassed ourselves pretty well for ladies who weren't drunk. We brought ourselves home and I was still tucked into bed by midnight. The next day my spirits were more lifted. The night out was much needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment