"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My First Contest

One day I was publishing the comments on my blog. There was a comment from an author. A real life author. Like, an award-winning, published, person, who writes stories that other people actually pay money to read them, author. At first I couldn't believe she would actually read my blog. But then I remembered that we are all just people. She too needs a place to go to share her experiences with Fibromyalgia and find out how it affects others. Her name is Kristine Cheney, award-winning author of paranormal and contemporary romance. I asked Kristine if she would be willing to be another Famous Faces of Fibro for my blog. Not only will she do an interview but she would like to offer some pdf ebooks up for grabs as prizes.





Kristine Cheney Interview Coming Soon!

Interview March 1st
Contest Winners Chosen March 17th

Everyone who leaves a comment is registered for an entry into the contest. Winner(s) get their choice of any one of my books. Kristine will choose a handful of winners. For every friend they refer to visit the interview and leaves a comment (stating the name of the friend who referred them in their comment, then the person who referred them will get an additional entry in the contest. Visitors can have as many referrals for extra entries as they like. The person with the most friend referrals will get two signed bookmarks for being so awesome! In honors of Kristine's Irish roots, winners will be chosen on St. Patrick's Day. May the luck of the Irish be with you. Winners will receive the .pdf ebooks (winner's choice of ebook) via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment