"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Healthy Halloween Snack

On Sunday nights, my husband and I host a small group of teenagers in our home from our church. So this weekend I wanted to do a little Halloween themed snacks. I decided to share the healthiest one with you. Not that it is that original or difficult. You've probably seen it all over the Internet. But just in case you haven't, here it is. Whatever your choice of orange citrus fruit, just use a permanent marker to draw the faces on them. The night of the event you can cut the tops off if you want then prop them back on to make them look more like jack-o-lanterns. I want to serve them from a bowl so I probably won't do that. And I've seen tiny pieces of broken pretzel stuck into the end to look like a pumpkin stem. If you do it, post your pictures on the Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment