"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Monday, July 23, 2012

Windchimes


Ok, so I know this isn't the typical Buck It list item. But, if you've got a fascination with wind chimes then you'll love this. It is so cool! The world's largest tuned wind chime still in production. They only make one when you order it. And it's $3,000. I had to stand on a rock and reach up to pull this rope that was hanging down to ring it. My brother-in-law was helping me not to fall. Looking up and seeing the wind chimes move kind of made me dizzy though. It's located at the Black Swan Antiques in Gruene, Texas.

2 comments:

  1. This reply isn't really related to this post, but I wanted you to see it. I just discovered your blog, but I can't tell you how helpful it has been reading about your experiences. There are things affecting me that I didn't even know were fibro related until reading about yourself and others who have gone through it as well.

    I'm 28 and have had fibro since I was a child. It wasn't diagnosed until three years ago, when I had such horrible muscle spasms that I literally could not move my body. For the majority of my life, I have been told by doctors and family that I was being overly sensitive, lazy and a hypochondriac. I started having trouble in school about the same time my symptoms started. I was tested for learning disabilities, and eventually told that I was just making stupid mistakes. I can now attribute things like that to fibrofog, but there has always been that little voice telling me that I'm just making excuses.

    Reading about your experiences with it has really helped me come to terms with things. It's like I have proof that someone else has gone through what I have, and that it IS caused by a REAL THING.

    I'm sorry for rambling on about my life here, and I'm getting all gushy now =). I want to thank you for sharing your experiences, and to let you know that reading your blog has given me so much peace of mind.

    Love,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the ''Sunshine blog award.'' You can go here to see the details of the award: http://www.livinglifewithfms.com/2012/07/sunshine-blog-award_30.html

    ReplyDelete