"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fear of Falling

As many of you know we are foster parents. We've had our Paquito since he was 5 days old when we brought him home from the hospital. We thought he would be ours forever. But CPS is giving custody to his grandmother. It is always the goal of CPS to reunite a foster child with relatives. In his case, he had a blood relative willing to take him and capable of passing a home study. The court date is May 22nd and we expect him to leave that same day. He will be 9 months old. We will be broken. There is nothing I can write to express to grief I am feeling, the pain in my heart. I am concerned that the Fibromyalgia will contribute to my grieving process. I don't want to fall into the black abyss of depression. How do I keep from falling? How can I lose a child and not die inside?

I wish you could really see how cute he is, but we're not allowed to post pics that identify him. 

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, you run such a fascinating resource, on this one! Will you be so nice and answer my question. Is this a paid blog theme that you purchase or you turned to a free one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to answer your question. But I can't because I don't quite understand it. I know I sound completely ignorant right now and I'm exposing myself but I do it because I really would like to answer your question. I don't get paid to write my blog if that's what you mean. I have the little ads at the bottom of the blog but I've honestly never requested my check. I got a letter one time saying that I had raised about $8. I wouldn't recommend trying to make a living on the ads at the bottom of a blog. Although there are a lot of people who do. But they write everyday. I do mention a lot of products and places that I have visited. I never receive any endorsement for those items. I review them honestly and recommend them completely because I love or loathe them. I hope this helps. If not, maybe you could rephrase the question. We have a new foster baby and I have not had much sleep in the last month :) So I've got that Fibro Mommy Foggy Brain.

    ReplyDelete