"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who Me?


I just found out that I was the featured blogger this week on the Fibro Bloggers Directory.  I'm just tickled pink. I had to call my momma and tell her because who else would be more proud, right? I really do feel honored to have been chosen. It still amazes me that people even read this thing. But really it shouldn't because at times Fibro can leave one feeling very isolated and alone. I write to log my journey and because we need a support group. So please continue to ask questions and give suggestions. And thank you so much for reading and being a part of my support system.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS to you - and you have 64 people who like your face book page...WOW

    ReplyDelete