"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Updated Medications List

  • Lyrica 150mg 3x/day for Fibromyalgia, morning, afternoon and bedtime
  • Cymbalta  60mg 1x/day, morning, for pain associated with Fibromyalgia
  • Topiramate 50mg 2x/day, morning and dinner time, for vertigo and migraines 
  • Amitriptyline 10mg 1x/day, bedtime, for sleep aid associated with Fibromyalgia
  • Molybdenum Picolinate  1 capsule/day, morning, supplement for sensitivity to smells
  • Sumatriptan 100 mg as needed for migraines, plus 2 Aleve
  • Ondansetron 4mg as needed for nausea
  • Promethegan 25mg as needed for nausea
  • Alphagan, one drop each eye, for driving at night
  • Prenatal Vitamins not because I'm trying to get pregnant but because I need so many supplements due to anemia, etc.,  and this is  the easiest way to get that dosage in the least number of pills


  1. These vitamins are the easiest to take that I have tried, by a long way. I did start out with a nice multivitamin/multimineral that was huge and I had to take it three times a day

  2. I had to wean myself off Cymbalta as I had severe side effects. Detoxing right now (it's horrible...) Scared to try anything else for my fibro pain but I can't function this way...what a dilemma.