"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Friday, July 29, 2011

GI Have An Ulcer

Went for the follow up visit after my ultrasound yesterday. I do not have gall stones. There is always a possibility that the gall bladder is not working, but she doesn't think that is it. She is thinking it's an ulcer. Not sure why I would have one of those ;0) She's trying me on some meds and probably sending me for an upper GI. I told her that I was in pain at the moment. She had me take some Maloxx right then in the office. She told me to get lots of fiber naturally in my diet and plenty of water. We picked up some Maloxx and Zantax on the way home. The nausea is a lot better so I'm thinking that it is because I was off the Topirimate. I go back next week, but she told me that if it got worse through the weekend to go to the ER because it could be the gall bladder not working or a lacerated ulcer.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you health problems are getting more complex. Found you at Featured Fibro Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Isn't that a neat blog directory? When I first started this I couldn't find a blog anywhere. Now I see people with issues just like my own all over the world. He had a really good idea making a directory. Maybe he should do it for other medical conditions too, hmmm?

    ReplyDelete