"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Monday, March 28, 2011

See Saw

Well, our foster care training was rescheduled. Of course, we didn't know until we were already there! See I checked our email last time about 4 which up until that point that they had not even sent out a reminder about the meeting. When we got there and no one was there and we couldn't get a hold of anyone one we checked my email again and saw that they sent out an email just about the same time I had last check it, only two hours before meeting time, rescheduling it for next week. But we didn't get that because we were too busy eating an early dinner, getting ready and driving across San Antonio. Rob had to take off work early for this. Yeah, I'm still a little hot under the collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment