"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sea World Christmas

Rob's parents came to have Christmas with us the first weekend in January. We were able to catch the last day of the Christmas shows at Sea World. And with half price tickets. Whoo Hoo! They didn't open until noon and we caught lunch first. So it wasn't a full day. And I did better than I expected. My feet hurt at the end of the day, but other than that I felt okay. Very surprising!


The baby whale was the cutest thing. It was his 1st birthday too!

Smile! These dolphins were fat from all the feedings.

This lorikeet landed on my shoulder. I quickly turned the camera to snag a picture and then it flew away just as fast. I was shocked when I looked at the pictures and saw that it turned out.


Rob's mom got a picture of my getting the picture of the lorikeet on my shoulder.
Rob and I watching the sea lions.

Candy Cane Forest

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was a great day! I love Sea World!

    ReplyDelete