"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Score Cheap Diapers on Amazon by Sarah

I don’t know about you, but I hate spending money on diapers.  I learned the following trick from Money Saving Mom and it has definitely taken the sting out of purchasing diapers!
  • Go to Amazon and search for the brand and size diaper you want.  I buy Luvs because they are the cheapest ($35.00). 
  • Click on the diapers you want and on the right-hand side of the page, there is a blue box that says “Save 30% with Subscribe & Save.”  Click on the “Subscribe Now” button and enter your shipping and payment information. 
  • Once you’ve entered all that, you’ll see your First Delivery Summary on the right-hand side of the page showing your discount amount ($10.50) and your free shipping.  If you’ve ordered Luvs diapers, your total should be $24.50. Click “Sign Me Up” and your first shipment will be on it’s way!
  • Once you receive a confirmation email that your diapers have shipped, go to “Your Account” on Amazon, click on “Manage Your Subscribe and Save” and cancel the subscription. 
I also shave money off of my diaper total by using Amazon gift cards that I earn from Swag Bucks.  Swag Bucks is a search engine which awards digital dollars called “Swag Bucks.” These can be redeemed for gift cards, books, apparel, accessories and much more.  I purchase $5.00 Amazon gift cards, which I apply to my diaper purchases.
So, by combining my gift cards from Swag Bucks with the discounts from Amazon, I end up spending approximately $15.00 on a case of diapers!

Following Comments added by Me:
I thought this article by Sarah was relevant since I've been talking about my New Year's goal of making things easier by shopping online instead of going out to the stores. And my becoming a "mom" and how to make things easier on myself in that area as well.


I've added a banner to the top of my blog to take you swag bucks. Yes, that means I recruited you and will get points every time you earn points. But think of it this way, your surfing the web will be helping buy diapers for our baby, he he : ) 

AND TODAY ONLY: 
Living Social Deal is $10 for a $20 gift card at none other than amazon.com. So go snag a gift card at half price, and get some of those diapers cheap, cheap using the methods that Sarah provided above. Let us know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment