"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Old Man Winter Go Away!

Pretty much everything hurts. Pretty much all the time. I hate going outside. I hate having to get out from under the covers in the morning. I hate having to change clothes because the few seconds it takes is just long enough for my muscles to seize up from the cold. I haven't hurt like this in a long time. I guess since last winter. It's still not like most people with Fibromyalgia experience. I can get up and function. But it's difficult. I certainly don't want to. I've always thought I must have a high pain threshold. I think Fibro pushes that, but like I've said before my Fibro is more sensitivity to external stimuli. Hypersensitivity. Vertigo and nausea, etc. The pain is not my daily battle. Usually. I've asked the doctor if Fibro is progressive. I'm not sure if I got or understood the answer. It probably doesn't help that I've not been getting my full dose of Cymbalta for the pain. I can't wait for my meds to come in. And I wonder how long it will take for them to get built back up in my system. I feel for you all who have this everyday and to greater extent. How I long for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment