"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mountain Cedar

The weather man said this morning that mountain cedar was high today. I made a mental note because of my bad day previously when we had high mountain cedar. Sure enough it's evening and I'm getting a migraine. I have been taking Zyrtec. I wonder how bad it would have been without it? Yikes! Thankfully it's a warmer day and the sun is shining. Who thought that I'd ever be glad to see the sun shine, right? But it does help take the aches away. Anyway, I took some Aleve and tried to see if the headache would go away without having to take my migraine medicine. I hadn't eaten lunch which I know is a no-no. So I sat down to dinner in front of the television, of course, I'm an American. By 8 o'clock I was falling asleep but without a headache. By 9 I was going to bed. Mountain cedar did not win today!

1 comment:

  1. That's two posts in a row where you suffered from attending church....well, you know what I mean. I had to stop attending altogether due to the noise, smells, movements, etc. It just ruined me for the rest of the day at least.

    ReplyDelete