"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Loud Clapper

I had a very rough morning. Before we even got to church I was rubbing my gel on my wrist for nausea. And then had to send Rob for a Sprite. Then we were running a little late so had to sit on the opposite side that we usually do. That put us near this guy who is an unusually loud clapper. The pitches in the music and then his loud clapping. . . . ugh. I was holding on to Rob's arm because the vertigo was setting in. I eventually had to sit down. I was so sick. I hate the nausea. I'm better now, but very sensitive lately. I'm just waiting for the next wave.

Adrienne Dellwo had a good post recently about What's Behind Noise Sensitivity in Fibromyalgia. 

** I found out on the news tonight that Mountain Cedar was really high today.  Evidently that's a big allergen to watch for here. Wonder if that was a big cause of my vertigo today?

No comments:

Post a Comment