"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tiger Balm Patch Review

Today is cleaning day. The dogs are at daycare to get them out from under my feet while I work. It's harder than usual. There's so much to do but I'm having to make myself take a break because that knot in my neck/shoulder area is coming back. The one that was bothering me while we were at my parents' house during Thanksgiving. I didn't get to bring back the Shiatsu massager that my dad gave me because we didn't have room in the car. They are bringing it when they come for Christmas. I could really use it. But I have a smaller version. It's just a little more difficult to use. Then I remember than I have the Tiger Balm patches that my husband raves about. So I go put one on. about 15 minutes after, while I'm vacuuming, what I notice most is the cool burning sensation. It's like putting on Icy Hot or something similar. When I use the Tiger Balm cream that part goes away pretty quickly. But the patch seems to last much longer. If you can't stand that burning sensation, then you probably cannot handle the Tiger Balm patch. You can try it for yourself. But I wanted to give you fair warning. I'm pressing on with it though. I also seem to be itching, but that's probably due to my extremely dry skin. So I vacuumed the house and continued cleaning without any trouble from my neck and back. After a couple of hours the burning sensation did go away. I only got to wear it for about 3 and a half hours or so because I had to take it off to shower and get ready. So I didn't get to wear it for the full length of time. I don't know if that would have changed the outcome. It did relieve my pain. I went to a Bunco game that night and had no trouble at all playing. So that's pretty good. Now when I stretch my neck I can still feel the spot and some pain and when I rub it there is still a knot. But I know that I need an chiropractic adjustment and the Tiger Balm patch can't do that for me. Maybe I'll try it again overnight and see what the outcome is. See if I have a miracle recovery like my husband did.

No comments:

Post a Comment