"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Friday, December 31, 2010

Introducing Guest Writer

Sarah with her baby girls
Some of you may remember me writing about my friend, Sarah, who has to adhere to the Candida Diet. It was she that got me started looking into that type of cooking and learning, in the process, that it is a form of treatment for Fibromyalgia. I hate that people think living the Candida lifestyle means that they have to eat bland, boring food. So, I have posted a few of the recipes that I have created and hope to continue doing so. However, I also recently convinced my friend to be a guest writer and allow me to post some of her recipes. Be sure to try out the recipes and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment