"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Girl Ghirardelli!

Or would that make a better boy's name? I'm standing in the candy aisle at the grocery store drooling over the Ghirardelli chocolate thinking that would make a great name for my next chocolate lab. I was planning on naming this one Peppermint Mocha Twist after my fav Starbuck's drink and just calling her Mocha. But she was a he and got named Bradley. But Rob objected to Mocha anyway and said it was just because I was PMSing. I look down at my shopping cart. CRAP!!! Half the stuff in it is chocolate. I am so PMSing. OK, so naming your dog after chocolate foods doesn't exactly make the list of symptoms on the back of the Midol box. But it's definitely a clue for me. And for me, when menstruation hits, she strikes quick, like an assassin. No wonder I'm getting so tired as I restock the shelves. Now I'm having a hot flash and my back is killing me. If I was regular enough and could keep up on a calendar I would have known this was not a good day to make a shopping trip. I try to finish my shopping list without adding anymore chocolate items. But I'm getting the Ghirardelli hot cocoa because it will get cold again. Ooh, and the Hershey's dark chocolate syrup because I have ice cream at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment