"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

 Missy, she's so sweet. She gave me this award. 


This is what she said: "I was awarded this beautiful award for my blog a few days ago
and it is one of those awards where you put it on your blog and pass
it on to fellow bloggers you feel are worthy of it.  Well, I
immediately thought of your blog.  Yours is my fave on the net! I look
forward to hearing from you on your posts."

That is so sweet. I hope I can keep living up to those expectations : )  
Now I have to find 15 blogs to pass it on to. The instructions say blogs that I've newly discovered. But I think I have a few old blogs that I may bend the rules for. 
I probably won't get them all out real fast, you know with the Living Life At Half Speed and all.
But I eventually will get there. I already have a few in mind.

Thanks again, Missy.

1 comment:

  1. No problemo! You deserve it! :0) I'm giving mine away slowly, too. A few a day. I just don't want to give them away to just anyone, I want to really know their blog and what they stand for. So take your time, too. Have a nice day and keep up the fabulous work! :0)

    ReplyDelete