"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Aching Chest, I Gotta Rest

OK, my boobs are hurting really bad today. Don't know why except that I have recently finished my period. Just part of the hormone moodiness. My friend took me shopping in this little town today. I didn't think that I should walk around holding my breast as that is what helps them feel better. So I took some Aleve before we left. It must have helped. That or the adrenaline of the shopping trip. We went to a great little town and walk around to these little boutique shops. We had lunch and did some wine tasting. I decided to add making wine glass charms to my beading business. We were gone about 4 hours. She wore me out. I didn't feel that tired while we were out, but I came home and slept for four hours. Is that right??? An hour of sleep for an hour of activity. But my husband was so nice. When he came home the dogs got out of bed with me. They never woke me up. He played with them and gave Brodie his medicine, fed them and started dinner. He did all of that without ever waking me up. I was so grateful when I woke up all on my own. But after being awake for about an hour I could have gone right back to sleep. It was a great day, but I'm amazed at how tired I was later.

No comments:

Post a Comment