"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blank Blog

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. There was my period which always wipes me out for a week. I'm too exhausted to do my regular things, much less make a sentence for a blog. For some reason it seems to come around every month. And with Fall all the activities pick back up. I literally have three reoccurring things on my calendar. I go to the ladies Bible study on Tuesday morning, church on Sunday morning and then small group on Sunday night. And that seems to be all I can handle. Why is that? I feel like I can't put anything else into my calendar, yet it is so clear. But the normal daily life activities just take me so stinking long to do. I've thought of several things to blog about in the last few days. I've had ideas running through my mind. This is the first chance that I've had to sit down and try to tap them out. And what happens? Nothing. I can't remember a single one. Just a blank screen. By the time that I remember what I was going to write about it will be irrelevant because it was probably time sensitive. I don't know. I can't think. I'm using all my brain power and body energy for other things, you know, like life. But I am enjoying life. I can say that. I think the depression is lifting. I knew it was situational. I am settling in here. I'll be fine. I always knew I would. Right now I just need to go to bed. You can probably tell. I sound kinda tired. But I didn't want to leave the pages empty for too long. I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment