"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Bad Influence

Has it really been a month already? I feel like you were just here. Like an old college friend who comes for a visit, wearing me out. Except without all of the fun. Oh, you make me eat sweets and drink sodas. Needing it like an addiction. I'd replace a meal with dessert. I don't care, just give me the freakin' chocolate. And I'm so tired. I didn't wake up until 10:30 this morning. Shut up, rest of the world! You who whine "wish I could sleep that late." You don't know how it feels to wish I didn't have to sleep this late. Only to need it again in just a few measly hours. Wow. That was b*tchy. Did I mention that you bring out the worst in me? . . . When you visit. . . . Really? . . . Has it only been a month since my last period?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I had my edometrial ablation August of 2009. It's so NICE to NOT have to deal with that anymore. The swinging hormones, having to change yourself every 4-6 hours, just feeling "dirty." That's how I always looked at it. So when the procedure was offered to me because I was on a blood thinner due to a blood clot, I took them up on it right at the spot!! I haven't have a period in over a year now!! I'm sure you've seen ads on TV about getting rid of your period....you should look into it since it gives you such a hard time.
    Best of luck!
    Hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already spoken to the surgeon about it at my last breast appointment. Not because I was seriously inquiring, just to know more about it. She discouraged me from getting it. And I really don't have that much trouble with my period. Remember, I'm prone to dramatics. My main issue right now with my period is the fatigue. That last blog was more of a free prose poem. I'm really not b*tchy when I'm menstrating either. I don't think?

    ReplyDelete