"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Souvenirs from Hermine

Day Two of Hermine. She passed through yesterday, but her tail end has curled around today just so we don't forget her. Not likely since she left me with a few souvenirs. I woke this morning to a sore body. Rob said, "It's a good thing we have a hot tub." I said, "Yeah, I can see me sitting out there in the rain with wind gusts of 45 mph." He just started giggling a the thought. I love when he giggles. So here's how it feels the day after. I am sore, but not as bad as I expected. I was when I first got out of bed to go to the bathroom. Then of course, I went right back to bed. That actually occurred twice. I've been meaning to use a gift certificate for a massage, but I thought I don't want anyone to even touch me right now. But after I got up and started moving around it got better. But I do hope the rain subsides so I can soak in the hot tub tonight. My right knee hurts a little. It's bruised, very tender. My right ankle hurts a little, but not too bad. The worst injuries are my left toes. All but the big toe on my left foot are a little swollen. The left three are hurting and I think I may have broken the baby toe. I can't bend it or move it because it hurts too bad. But I know they can't do anything for a broken toe. Anyway, I will recover. I just need to pay more attention to whose coming to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment