"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Updated Medications List

  • Lyrica 150mg 3x/day for Fibromyalgia, morning, afternoon and bedtime
  • Cymbalta  60mg 1x/day, morning, for pain associated with Fibromyalgia
  • Topiramate 50mg 2x/day, morning and dinner time, for vertigo and migraines 
  • Amitriptyline 10mg 1x/day, bedtime, for sleep aid associated with Fibromyalgia
  • Melatonin 3 to 6 mg 1x/day, bedtime, for help sleeping
  • Sumatriptan 100 mg as needed for migraines, plus 2 Aleve
  • Ondansetron 4mg as needed for nausea
  • Promethegan 25mg as needed for nausea
  • Alphagan, one drop each eye, for driving at night
  • Prenatal Vitamins not because I'm trying to get pregnant but because I need so many supplements due to anemia, etc.,  and this is  the easiest way to get that dosage in the least number of pills

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anyone with fibro TRYING to get pregnant anyway. We'd have to stop all our meds and I just can't imagine doing that!! I guess my exhaustion is showing through and my energy stores are very low right now. Hope you are feeling better! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the doctor said that pregnancy and menopause make Fibromyalgia worse.

    ReplyDelete