"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

These Are My Children

You may have read in my little bio to the side that I have two dogs. I thought I would introduce you to them. My babies, Brodie and Bradley. They have their own blog called Tattle Tails! It's where I share all the little ways they make me laugh and bring joy to my life. I believe that dogs are the best example we have of God's love on this earth. However, they are a great challenge and a lot of work, especially with Fibromyalgia. Sometimes it seems the work is too much.But there are days that I would not be able to get out of bed if it were not for them. And it's not that I get out of bed because they need to be let out or need to be fed. I get out of bed because they want to be loved and something inside of them draws on something inside of me until I'm up and moving around. Their energy keeps me going and their love keeps me from getting depressed. I love dogs. I love these dogs. You'll see that when you read the blog. I hope that they will bring some laughter to your days. That's why I write Tattle Tails.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I LOVE your babies, I feel the same way about MY baby, "Jack." He's a cat and boy, does he rule over me. I would do anything for him (well, almost anything!) to make sure he is comfortable and well loved. I hear you about having fibro and taking care of pets. It IS hard sometimes, but then you look down at their faces and you immediately know why they are worth the hard work. I wouldn't give up Jack for anything.

    I see you have ads in your blog. I just signed up for Adsense, too. Is it worth it, you think? I have to have them authorize my blog first. How long does that take? Thank you for any info you can give me.

    Have a great day!!!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it took about a week or so. I just signed up so I can't say if it's worth it. You do have to go into your settings to choose how they show up before they will start. Glad y'all are home.

    ReplyDelete