"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Apple Core Pillow

For years now I've been sleeping on the Apple Core Pillow also known as the Tri Core Pillow. It was recommended to me by my chiropractor to help reshape my neck to it's proper alignment. This pillow is a miracle. It is just the right depth so that when I lay on my side my neck is straight. There is an indention in the middle so that when you lay on your back, your head sinks into the pillow while your neck is supported. It helps to alleviate my migraines which are partly caused by the misalignment in my upper spine. I've tried other pillows, but for me this is the best one by far. Please check with your chiropractor before using this pillow. It may not be best for you. And follow the instructions on using the pillow since sleeping on it all night in the beginning may be painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment