"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Moving

Wow! It's been a really long time since I posted here. I'm sorry. I've not forgotten everyone. We are in the process of moving. So while I was absent from here I was showing our house, which sold, and flying one state over to find a house there. I'm exhausted. My brain is barely functioning. We ended up purchasing a house with a hot tub in the back deck. Although it came with a garden tub inside I think I'll probably do my soaking out in the hot tub from now on. So I've got to finish packing and moving. What I want to know is, does anyone have any advice on making moving easier for people with fibro?

1 comment:

  1. Take it one foot at a time and enlist help. When my mom and I were moving back and forth from Arizona to Texas for my nursing jobs, we enlisted help and did only what we could do. Don't save everything up until the last moment. We always did that!! And it never worked! I hate moving, though, fibro or not, it's just so hard moving one house to another.
    Best of luck to ya!
    Hope you enjoy your hot tub! Lucky YOU!

    ReplyDelete