"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boppy Really Works

I wrote recently in a post about using the Boppy pillow. Now that I've had time to use it I can say that it really works. I put it around my bellow and rest my arms on it. I use it religiously while I'm sitting on the couch so much so that my husband laughs at me when I get "nested" and calls it my lovey. I've also used it in the car. It really has helped to support my arms and reduce the pain in my shoulders. I will say that it is hard to use while driving. It does touch the bottom of the steering wheel so I can't recommend that. However, I do use it on the interstate for long stretches where I won't be making turns. But to use it in the passenger seat is great. So if you have pain in your shoulders, try this pillow and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought one of those pillows on your recommendation...the shoulder one, but I use it for my neck and it is WONDERFUL! I get tension headaches a lot and since I can only lay on my back due to my disc problems, this pillow does a wonderful job of supporting my neck and head. So I no longer wake up with sore shoulders or neck muscles. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO GLAD! You know that makes this whole blogging thing worth it. If that is the only thing that comes from it, it's worth it. I am so happy that something I wrote helped someone else. That was my goal. The pillow has really helped me too, to the point of almost changing my life. My shoulders don't hurt like they used to. In fact, I'm using it now and every time I'm blogging : )

    ReplyDelete