"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Monday, March 29, 2010

One of the Best Gifts Ever Received

A few years ago, before my diagnosis, my back began to hurt. A sweet friend saw this Mobile Folding File Cart in Office Depot. She thought of me because she knew that doing laundry was one of the hardest parts of my day. She bought it, wrapped it up and gave it to me with her vision. What vision! Her idea was for me to put the lid on the box and roll it down the hall with my laundry on top. I have the tall laundry baskets so it's even easier for me to fit down the hall. Then when I get to the machines the basket is at a good height. I can roll my clean clothes right back down the hall and put the laundry away straight from the basket, again at a great height. I gotta say, that it changed my life. I've used this cart to bring groceries in the house, carry photography equipment to events, tote my scrapbooking supplies around. It is so versatile. It folds up for easy storage. It's only $20. Get two, one for your home and one for your car. I hope that you find it as life-changing as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment