"I only get one life and I will not let Fibromyalgia take the joy from my living it."

Monday, March 22, 2010

Boppy Not Just For Babies

I recently read an article on how to make everyday things a little easier. Read it here. I have a lot of shoulder pain from sitting in chairs and in the car. Their solution was to use a microbead neck pillow, place is around the waist so that it went under the arms for support. I've found these smushy pillows don't provide much support. So I decided to get a Boppy pillow at Target. I've been using it while sitting on the couch and it's already helping. I don't drive very far from my house so it's not practical for me to tote it to the car every time I go somewhere, but I do plan to use it on any car trips out of town. This will probably be a $35 well invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment